50 Reefs: World-first global plan says only 10 pc of coral reefs can be saved from extinction – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

A multi-million-dollar global plan aims to save 10 per cent of the world’s coral reefs as scientists predict the remaining 90 per cent will die by 2050.

Source: 50 Reefs: World-first global plan says only 10 pc of coral reefs can be saved from extinction – ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s